Thursday, August 26, 2010

I'm melting!!!!

OK so I am not really melting but I had my weight watchers weigh in and i was shocked. I lost 3.6 pounds this week. Which means I am down 17 pounds in 13 weeks!!!!! I about flipped I am out of the 220s!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah I had to run home and try on a smaller size and wouldnt ya know it most of them fit! There were a few brands that didnt fit but thats ok cause i know they run smaller. So yahoo for me!


Also we finally had our emergency assistance appt on tuesday. only 5 weeks after I went in and asked for help. Another shock we were approved!! So we have help paying bills and keeping my family fed till nate gets back to work!! Thank god!!

Hmm not sure what else to say my brain is shutting down its to late to think of anything else. Good night all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment