Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday after the 5k

Ok well it has been a few days since my first 5k. I didnt do to bad for a fat girl. I finish dead last at 55.27. i am proud that I finished it and I am proud for doing it in the first place. I have made a vow to myself after that race that I WILL NEVER be last again!! I was the biggest woman there the next biggest person was 60 to 70 pounds lighter than i was. I am paying for it a little bit for the race as my plantar fasciitis flared up. I gave my foot sunday off but I am back at it now I have cut my route in half and am walking it for now cause my foot still hurts. I did run it a bit today but just a bit before my foot revolted and said you better stop running or you are going to be crawling home!

Hmm what else to get off my brain. My tummy is a little upset not sure if it was something i ate or if its the appetite suppressant I am taking. I know if i over eat it makes me nauseous. that is a good way to keep me in check. i am also eating better not a lot of junk. I have been adding a serving of dark chocolate into my calories so i can have my treats and not pay for it later. Ok I think i am done. LOL

Off to soak in the tub. Than add more goodies to my web store ajschrom.etsy.com check it out let me know what ya think!

Ok night all

No comments:

Post a Comment